The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square… I’m certain you found out about every one of these famous tourist spots, am I right? New York City, otherwise called “NYC”, NY or NYC is the greatest and most crowded city in the whole United States! It’s also a dream destination for a all types of travelers and where “everything dreams can come true”. Now that you’re planning a trip to this inconceivable city, the next problem you’ll need to solve is where to stay in New York City depending on your agenda and interest. Which, trust me, can be a quite huge challenge and a scary task to finish.
In case of trouble finding hotel accommodations near by at an affordable price when visiting any major metropolitan area there are tons offical hotels available throughout different parts not only Queens but Staten Island (including their own property with several locations around Manhattan), Washington Heights (aka Flatiron District) and even Brooklyn which boasts its fair share’of properties such popular spots like 42nd Street Marriott Hotel & Suites Midtown East – All while staying within walking distance from many other prominent tourist attractions including Grand Hyatt Regency Astoria World Famous 5 Star Dining Complex nearby Crowne Plaza Mall Downtown. A few nights away were among those famous destinations mentioned above too– The Tri
Best hotels in New York City
1. Manhattan – Where to Stay in New York
In you’re interested in sightseeing and exploring all that Manhattan (and New York City also) to offer, then Midtown is the spot to be!
Even though NYC has tons of interesting attractions and activities wherever you look, the majority of the primary ones are situated in the Midtown area, directly in the center of Manhattan. This can be viewed as the substance of the city and a vital spot in case you’re keen on culture, craftsmanship and, obviously, shopping!
Midtown is also an great choice decision if you prefer walking and want to avoid from driving or investing a ton of time using public transportation. That being said, would it be advisable for me to also specify that Midtown is also the most famous and crowded area in the city? That is a classic downside of staying in the best area!
- 1 Hotel Central Park – This is the best spot for each one of those of you searching for an upscale 5-star hotel situated in the midtown area, near Central Park and countless dining spots, pubs and bars too. You’ll additionally track down a 24-hour front work area there and an on location fitness center and restaurant.
- The Plaza – Here’s a special bonus for you if you’re a film fan: this is the hotel from the “Home Alone” film!
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York – This nice 3-star property is an incredible decision if you want a good value stay in New York. Booking a room here implies you’ll be near many cafés, restaurants and bars, just as the main features in the city.
- Seton Hotel – In case you didn’t track down the ideal spot for your first time visiting New York, this incredible spot close to Times Square and Central Park will be an ideal choice. It’s additionally very close to New York City Public Library and it offers a very good service.
- American Dream Hostel – This is one of the best spot to stay in New York in case you are on an exceptionally limited budget plan and still need to be in a incredibly good area, near a subway station and other public transportation choices!
- Hotel 31 – Here’s another generally excellent choice found walking distance to a subway station, a lot of cafés and restaurants and many important tourist spots like the Central Park. I really think this is useful for a lovely stay in New York City!
2. East Village Manhattan
East Village is quite possibly the most clear and lively areas in the whole New York and it’s my suggestion for people inspired by nightlife and exploring the best bars and pubs!
The East Village is a beautiful unique and special area, as it has an interesting blend of old and new, present day and old-school, which can be seen wherever from the roads to the buildings and the general vibe. There are also a lot of rooftop bars and late-dance club here, so you can have confidence that you can never get bored here, regardless of whether you attempt!
- The Bowery Hotel – Here’s another of the best luxury hotels in New York City for every one of those searching for a top of the line, ruined stay in one of the best city on the world. This rich 5-star has all that you may at any point long for while staying in NYC!
- Hyatt Union Square New York – This hotel is found right at the boundary of the area, while as yet being considered in the East Village, near every one of the interesting restaurants and attractions with regards to this area. The rooms have a lovely modern decor, simply look at the photos!
- Moxy NYC East Village – This one’s an great decision for those that would prefer not to spend a fortune on hotels. Some of the best benefits of staying here incorporate free Wi-Fi, free bicycles, an on location restaurant, a fitness center and then some!
- The Standard – East Village – This 4-star hotel has splendid and comfortable rooms and it’s found right in the heart of the area! Try to book a room here if you need to enjoy a wonderful and agreeable stay in New York for some very good rates.
- East Village Hotel – If you’re searching for good budget hotels in the East Village, I have good news – you just found one of the best options out there! This 2-star property has splendid and clean rooms and a generally excellent service for even better costs.
3. East Side Soho – Manhattan
The Lower East Side (LES) and SoHo (which implies South of Houston Street, if you at any point pondered) are two overly cool areas, found exceptionally near one another. They’re not that large either, which is the reason I chose to join them into a single recommendation. They’re quite comparable too and they’re great decisions particularly for people who have been to New York City before!
If it’s not too much trouble, remember that both of these zones are residential, so they need well known milestones, however they’re still very near the primary attractions in the downtown area (around 20-25 minutes by open transportation).
Another decent action to do here is simply to go for a walk in the city and evaluate new cafés, restaurants and shops for all pockets and inclinations (counting many vintage shops!). Also, in case you’re a style darling, SoHo is for you! Ok, and in case you’re staying in the Lower East Side, you’ll be walking distance to Little Italy and Chinatown also – extra focuses!
- Crosby Street – This is most likely the best spot to stay in New York in the event that you love SoHo! This stunning 5-star property anticipates with an on location terrace restaurant, free Wi-Fi, modern rooms and many other upscale offices and conveniences that you’ll surely love!
- citizenM New York Bowery – This is another top suggestion in case you’re looking for very good quality hotels around this area. If you decide to stay here you’ll enjoy a remarkable view on the city and you’ll have a lot of nightlife, restaurants and dining choices nearby!
- Holiday Inn Lower East Side – This is perhaps the best recommendations if you’re searching for an excellent mid-range accommodation located in the Lower East Side region. It offers a 4-star service and it even has an on location business focus. Besides, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, continually willing to offer tips and advice!
- Sohotel – Here’s another incredible spot for those searching for value. Book a room here if you want to be near incalculable cafés, restaurants and bars where you can go out around night time. Just take a look at the photos on the site, it’s so lovely and comfortable!
- The Ridge – Here’s probably the best spot to stay in the event that you are on a tight budget plan yet at the same time need to be in the Lower East Side. There could be no more excellent budget choice than this property found near many cafés, bars and restaurants; it has free Wi-Fi too, obviously!
4. Greenwich Village & Chelsea
Chelsea and Greenwich Village (which incorporates the notable Meatpacking area and West Village too) are two incredible, laid-back spots to stay in New York on the off chance that you previously had sufficient opportunity to investigate Midtown!
A portion of the features here are the Flatiron Building, Chelsea Piers, Union Square Market and Chelsea Market also. One downside of staying here is that you’ll have to utilize public transportation to visit the main attractions in Midtown like Times Square. All things being equal, you’ll be nearer to the intriguing sights with regards to the southern piece of the city, for example, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and Wall Street (pertinent for business travelers just), for instance.
- The Maritime Hotel NYC – This is the best spot to stay in New York City if you want to enjoy all that Chelsea has to offer! This is one of the best 4-star hotels out there and it has a beautiful, nautical-roused stylistic decor. Besides, it’s overly near Chelsea Piers, which I believe is a great plus.
- Cambria New York – Chelsea – Here’s another extraordinary upscale choice if you want to be in Chelsea, near Greenwich Village. You’ll have a lot of food places and green spaces around and the hotel awaits with superb rooms and wonderful views on NY.
- Leo House – If you’re on the chase for great hotels that offer a incredible value for the money, this one situated in Chelsea and super close Greenwich Village is the most ideal choice for you! I’m certain you’ll make some great time there because of the amazing accommodation and good service they offer.
- CITY ROOMS NYC – Chelsea – Make sure to book a room here if you want to be situated in Chelsea, while also being near the West Village and right close to Madison Square Garden. The surveys from previous visitors very good as well!
- The Jane – This one a great decision if you want to try not to book a costly spot. It’s a decent 2-star hotel situated in Greenwich Village, with easy access to the main attractions in the downtown area!
5. Williamsburg (Brooklyn)
I’m finished with my area suggestions for Manhattan and we’re moving onward to another well known district in New York: Brooklyn! The local I’m suggesting here is Williamsburg, which is directly across the East River from the East Village, connected by Williamsburg Bridge.
This region is great if you don’t want to stay in Manhattan, yet be near it and every one of the attractions situated there (you’ll will Times Square in thirty minutes by open transportation). If you decide to base yourself here, you’ll be surrounded by tons of amazing restaurants, beer gardens, restaurants and bars also.
- The William Vale – New York truly knows how to make luxury hotels and this 5-star property doesn’t disappoint! It has a 19 m roof pool, more than one dining alternative and some unbeatable views of Brooklyn – so great!
- Wythe Hotel – Here’s another great choice if you want to be ruined during your visit in the Big Apple. The rooms here have amazing windows and timberr roofs, just as cool brick walls. Also, the help is awesome!
- Hotel Indigo – Williamsburg – Brooklyn – If you’re searching for a excellent hotel that offers an great value for the money, you just tracked down my best proposal in this area! Individually breakfast, modern rooms, private parking, free Wi-Fi – these are only the absolute best things about staying here!
- Pod Brooklyn – Book a room here in case you’re searching for clean and comfortable rooms perfect for a decent night’s sleep following an full day of exploring New York! Also, you’ll be near every one of the cool activities in Brooklyn too.
- Ny Moore Hostel – This space style hotel is an great choice for all travelers that are on a tight budget plan! This property awaits with clean rooms, an open air patio, comfortable normal room and many other great facilities and conveniences!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links on this page, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission for a sale generated through the website. We just suggest the things we really use ourselves and never accept useless sponsored crap. Thank you so much for supporting.